Head of division:
Professor W.K. Tang
Academic Staff and Clinical Staff:
Dr. Alan Tang, Associate Consultant
Dr. Fu Chan, Associate Consultant
Research Academic Staff:
Sui Man Wan
Substance abuse and dependence
Pathological gambling and addictive behavior
1. Tang WK, Liang HJ, Lau CG, Tang A, Ungvari GS. Relationship between cognitive impairment and depressive symptoms in current ketamine users. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. 2013; 74(3):460-8.
2. Tang AK, Tang WK, Liang HJ, Chan F, Mak SC, Ungvari GS. Clinical characteristics of cough mixture abusers referred to three substance abuse clinics in Hong Kong: a retrospective study. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. 2012; 22(4):154-155.
3. Tang A, Cheung RY, Liang HJ, Ungvari GS, Tang WK. Psychiatric morbidity at a female residential drug treatment centre in Hong Kong. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. 2011; 21(1):22-27.
4. Tang A, Liang HJ, Ungvari GS, Tang WK. Referral patterns and clinical characteristics of clients referred to the PWH Substance Abuse Clinic. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. 2011; 21(1):28-31.
5. Tang WK, Lum CM, Ungvari GS, Chiu HF. Alcohol Consumption, Lung Function, and Quality of Life in Pneumoconiosis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 2005; 29(7):1230-1236.