Professor WING Yun Kwok
- Director of Sleep Assessment Unit
- Deputy Director of Centre for Clinical Trials on Chinese Medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Biological and cultural psychiatry
- Transcultural psychopharmacology
- Progression of prodromal markers of α-synucleinopathy neurodegeneration in the first-degree relatives of patients with REM sleep behavior disorder: a 7-year prospective study
- Striatal dopamine transmission in individuals with isolated rapid eye movement sleep without atonia: a search for precursor biomarker for neurodegeneration
- Gut microbiota across early stages of synucleinopathy: from high-risk relatives, REM sleep behavior disorder to early Parkinson’s disease
- Adjunctive light treatment in major depressive disorder among evening chronotype - A randomized controlled trial
- Prodromal markers of synucelinopathy neurodegeneration in the first degree relatives of patients with psychiatric disorders comorbid with REM sleep behavior disorder
- Can we prevent insomnia? A randomized controlled trial of brief cognitive behavioral Insomnia prevention program for high-risk adolescents
Xu Yingying, Su Sizhen, Jiang Zhendong, Guo Suihuai, Lu Qingdong, Liu Lin, Zhao Yimiao, Wu Ping, Que Jianyu, Shi Le, Deng Jiahui, Meng Shiqiu, Yan Wei, Sun Yankun, Yuan Kai, Lin Xiao, Sun Siwei, Ravindran Arun, Chen Sijing, Wing YK, Tang Xiangdong, Ran Maosheng, Lu Yu, Shi Jie, Huang Guofu, Bao Yanping, Lu Lin. Prevalence and risk factors of mental health symptoms and suicidal behavior among university students in Wuhan, China during the COVID-19 pandemic. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 2021 Jul 13;12:695017
Li Zhongqi, Chen Xinyi, Vong Joaquim SL, Zhao Lei, Huang Junzhe, Yan Leo YC, Ip Bonaventure, Wing YK, Lai Hei-Ming, Mok Vincent CT, Ko Ho. Systemic GLP-1R agonist treatment reverses mouse glial and neurovascular cell transcriptomic aging signatures in a genome-wide manner. Communications Biology 4, Article number: 656 (2021)
Au CT, Chan KCC, Lee DL, Leung NMW, Chow SM, Wing YK, Li AM, A randomized study of surgical intervention for mild childhood obstructive sleep apnea – cognitive-behavioral perspective. Respirology (in press)
Chung Frances, Waseem Rida, Pham Chi, Penzel Thomas, Han Fang, Bjorvatn Bjørn, Morin Charles M., Holzinger Brigitte, Espie Colin A., Benedict Christian, Cedernaes Jonathan, Saaresranta Tarja, Wing YK, Nadorff Michael R., Dauvilliers Yves, De Gennaro Luigi, Plazzi Guiseppe, Merikanto Ilona, Matsui Kentaro, Leger Damien, Sieminski Mariusz, Mota-Rolim Sergio, Inoue Yuichi & Partinen Markku for the International COVID Sleep Study (ICOSS) group The association between high risk of sleep apnea, comorbidities, and risk of COVID-19: a population-based international harmonized study. Sleep and Breathing (2021) Published: 28 April 2021
Ai Sizhi, Zhang JH, Zhao Guoan, Wang Ningjian, Li Guohua, So Hon-Cheong, Liu Yaping , Chau Steven WH, Chen Jie, Tan Xiao, Jia Fujun, Tang Xiangdong, Shi Jie, Lin Lu, WING YK. Causal associations of short and long sleep durations with 12 cardiovascular diseases: linear and nonlinear Mendelian randomization analyses in UK Biobank. European Heart Journal ehab170, https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehab170
Lei BB, Zhang JH, Chan SJ, Chen J, Yang LL, Ai SZ, Chan NY, Wang J, Dai XJ, Feng HK, Liu YP, Li SX, Jai FJ, Wing YK. Associations of sleep phenotypes with severe intentional self-harm: a prospective analysis of the UK Biobank cohort. Sleep 2021 Feb 26;zsab053. doi: 10.1093/sleep/zsab053. Online ahead of print.
Rao S, Siu CO, Shi M, Zhang J, Lam MHB, Yu M, Wing YK, Waye MMY. Associations of Homer Scaffolding Protein 1 gene and psychological correlates with suicide attempts in Chinese: A pilot study of multifactorial risk model. Gene. 2018 Dec 30;679:382-388.
Liu S, Wing YK, Hao Y, Li W, Zhang J, Zhang B. The associations of long-time mobile phone use with sleep disturbances and mental distress in technical college students: a prospective cohort study. Sleep. 2018 Nov 3.
Liu Y, Zhang J, Li SX, Chan NY, Yu MWM, Lam SP, Chan JWY, Li AM, Wing YK. Excessive daytime sleepiness among children and adolescents: prevalence, correlates, and pubertal effects. Sleep Med. 2018 Sep 24;53:1-8.