Doctor LAI Hei Ming
- Chemical and molecular biology tools for studying neuropsychiatric diseases
- Molecular and circuitry mechanisms of normal and pathological brain functioning
- Biomarkers for neuropsychiatric diseases
- 46th International EXhibitions of Inventions Geneva, Switzerland, Gold Medal Award
- Advanced human and animal brain tissue research methods
- Biomarker discovery in psychiatric diseases
Lai HM, Liu AKL, Ng HHM, Goldfinger MH, Chau TW, DeFelice J, Tilley BS, Wong WM, Wu W, Gentleman SM. Next generation histology methods for three-dimensional imaging of fresh and archival human brain tissues. Nat Commun. 2018; 9:1066.
Lai HM, Ng WL, Gentleman SM, Wu W. Chemicals Probes for Visualizing Intact Animal and Human Brain Tissue. Cell Chem Biol 2017; 24:659-672.
Liu AKL, Lai HM, Chang RC, Gentleman SM. Free-of-acrylamide SDS-based Tissue Clearing (FASTClear): A novel protocol of tissue clearing for three-dimensional visualisation of human brain tissues. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol. 2016; 43:346-351.
Lai HM, Liu AKL, Ng WL, DeFelice J, Lee WS, Li H, Li W, Ng HM, Chang RCC, Lin B, Wu W, Gentleman SM. Rationalisation and validation of an acrylamide-free procedure in three-dimensional histological imaging. PLoS One. 2016; 11:e0158628.