Professor TANG Wai Kwong
- Honoary Consultant, New Territories East Cluster, Hospital Authority
- Neuropsychiatry in Stroke
- Substance abuse
- Substance Abuse Clinic Registry.
- Self harm in Substance Use Disorders.
- Adverse Mental Health Effects of a New Psychotropic Substance (Synthetic Cathinones) Use: a Literature Review.
- Adverse Mental Health Effects of Cannabis Use: a Literature Review and a Prevalence Study in Local Cannabis Abusers.
- Neuropsychiatric Registry at Acute Stroke Unit at Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Risk of self Harm after Transient Ischemic Attack and Subarachnoid Haemorrhage in Kong Kong: a retrospective study.
Liang Y, Chen YK, Liu YL, Mok VCT, Ungvari GS, Chu WCW, Tang WK, Kim JS, Kim JM. Exploring causal pathways linking cerebral small vessel diseases burden to poststroke depressive symptoms with structural equation model analysis. J Affect Disord. 2019 Jun 15;253:218-223.
Wong SY, Tang WK, Mak WW, Cheung FM, Mercer S, Griffiths SM, Woo J, Lee DT, Kung K, Lam AT. Stepped care programme in primary care to prevent anxiety and depression: a randomised clinical trial. Hong Kong Med J. 2019 Feb;25 Suppl 3(1):9-10.
Cumming TB, Yeo AB, Marquez J, Churilov L, Annoni JM, Badaru U, Ghotbi N, Harbison J, Kwakkel G, Lerdal A, Mills R, Naess H, Nyland H, Schmid A, Tang WK, Tseng B, van de Port I, Mead G, English C. Investigating post-stroke fatigue: An individual participant data meta-analysis. J Psychosom Res. 2018 Oct;113:107-112.
Liang Y, Chen YK, Mok VC, Wang DF, Ungvari GS, Chu WC, Kang HJ, Tang WK. Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Burden Is Associated With Poststroke Depressive Symptoms: A 15-Month Prospective Study. Front Aging Neurosci. 2018 Feb 28;10:46.
Wong SYS, Sun YY, Chan ATY, Leung MKW, Chao DVK, Li CCK, Chan KKH, Tang WK, Mazzucchelli T, Au AML, Yip BHK. Treating Subthreshold Depression in Primary Care: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Behavioral Activation With Mindfulness. Ann Fam Med. 2018 Mar;16(2):111-119.
Liang Y, Chan YL, Deng M, Chen YK, Mok V, Wang F, Ungvari GS, Chu CW, Tang WK. Enlarged perivascular spaces in the centrum semiovale are associated with poststroke depression: A 3-month prospective study. J Affect Disord. 2018 Mar 1;228:166-172.
Liang Y, Chen YK, Deng M, Mok VCT, Wang DF, Ungvari GS, Chu CW, Kamiya A, Tang WK. Association of Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Burden and Health-Related Quality of Life after Acute Ischemic Stroke. Front Aging Neurosci. 2017 Nov 13;9:372.
Liang Y, Deng M, Chen YK, Mok V, Wang DF, Ungvari GS, Chu CW, Berge E, Tang WK. Enlarged perivascular spaces are associated with health-related quality of life in patients with acute ischemic stroke. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2017 Dec;23(12):973-979.