Head of division:
Dr. Arthur Dun-Ping MAK
Academic Staff and Clinical Staff:
Dr. Henry Chi-Ming LEUNG, Consultant
Research Academic Staff:
Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
1. Mak AD, Wu JCY, Chan Y, & Lee S (2012) Dyspepsia is strongly associated with Major Depression and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Submitted for review, revision in progress.
2. Wu, J. C., Mak, A. D., Chan, Y., Tsang, A., Sung, J. J., Chan, F. K. L., & Lee, S. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is Strongly Associated With Psychological Disorders in the General Population: A Community-Based Study. Gastroenterology 140, S-725. 5-1-2011b.
3. Mak AD (2009) Prevalence and correlates of bipolar II disorder in major depressive patients at a psychiatric outpatient clinic in Hong Kong. Journal of Affective Disorders, 112(1-3):201-5
4. Lee S, Tsang A, Mak A, Lee A, Lau L, Ng KL (2010) Concordance between telephone survey classification and face-to-face interview diagnosis of one-year major depressive episode in Hong Kong. Journal of Affective Disorders, doi: 1010.1016/j.jad.2010.03.024
5. Lee S, Guo WJ, Tsang A, Mak A, Wu J, Ng KL & Kwok K (2010) Evidence for the 2008 economic crisis exacerbating depression in Hong Kong, Journal of Affective Disorders, doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2010.03.007
6. Lee S, Tsang A, Lau L, Mak A, Ng J & Chan D (2008) Concordance between telephone survey classification and face-to-face structured clinical interview in the diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder in Hong Kong. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 22, 1403-1411.
7. Mak ADP (2007) A Short Review on the Diagnostic Issues of Bipolar Spectrum Disorders in Clinically Depressed Patients -Bipolar II Disorder. Hong Kong J Psychiatry, 17: 139-44